Medco Energi Released IDR1.3Trn Bonds

By administrator | June 5, 2017 | Mining.

Medco Energi International, Tbk (MEDC IJ) planning to release II continuous bonds tranche V worth IDR1.3trn. This bonds will be offered in 3 series, A series 1-year with 8.75% coupon; B series 3-years with 10.8% coupon; and C series 5-years with 11.3% coupon. The company will use 60% of the funds to pay off both liabilities of continuously public offering bonds I tranche I year 2012 and tranche II the year 2013 worth IDR500bn and IDR1.5trn respectively, by which will be due on December 2017 and March 2018. The other 40% is for capital.

Megapower Makmur Net Profit Lower

Timah Seeks to Raise IDR1.2Trn from Issue Bond

Primary Activity Boosted by Multifinance Bonds Offer

Indonesia Government will reopen PBS011 with the return of 8.75%

Government SBSN Auction Worth IDR5Trn Next Tuesday

Translate »
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.